One-of-a-kind 12.8 acre estate on Branciforte Creek featuring the original 7 BR 6000+SF Mediterranean villa "Casa de Montgomery" built in 1932, with attached guest unit plus an 8000+SF wing built in 1972 that added 17 BR with commercial kitchen, dining hall, high ceilings & ADA hallways, for total 13,955 SF, 26 BR, 6 full baths & 14 half baths. There are engineering, plans & former application to demo everything & rebuild as a 100-bed senior assisted living facility, OR SIMPLY UPDATE THE VILLA AND RE-ENGINEER THE 8000+SF WING FOR GIANT HOME SHOP, STUDIO OR 30+CAR/TOY BARN! Other Level 5 Use possibilities include renovating in place as a school, religious or retreat center, corporate compound or subsidized housing. Main water source is well with poly tanks. Also has water rights & pumps at creek that once fed a large tank for the fire sprinkler & irrigation systems, plus 5 dry ponds from a now-defunct treatment system that can become scenic water features once a new system is installed.