Charming building in the heart of Burlingame. Spacious one bedroom, one
bath unit that was remodeled three years ago, hardwood floors and
stainless steel appliances including dishwasher. High ceilings and a
detached one car private garage perfect for your car or for storage plus
an additional dedicated parking space (two spots total). The unit also
boasts two large closets.
• Close to transportation and all amenities, steps away from Broadway Grill.
• 1217 Capuchino Avenue has a Walk Score of 85 out of 100. This location
is very walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
• 1217 Capuchino Avenue is a seven minute walk to the Broadway Caltrain stop.
• Nearby parks include Laguna Park, Paloma Playground and Village Park.
• Walking distance to Starbucks, the aforementioned Broadway Grill,
Broadway Prime, Bonne Sante, Village Host Pizza, Cafe Figaro, Ristorante
Rocca and the USPS as well as a number of banks.
• Total payment due each month is $2495, which covers rent, water and
garbage along with one carport space and an enclosed one car garage.
• Electricity, Gas Internet and Cable separate and not included.
• Security Deposit $2495.
• 12 month lease.
• No pets permitted.
• This is a Non-Smoking Building.
THE OPEN HOUSE
• Feel free to e-mail, call or text Steve Appenrodt with any questions.
For more information and showings please contact: Steve Appenrodt Balboa Homes Broker/Realtor® 01963409 (650) 740-8841 Steve@BalboaHomes.com