For Rent – $2395 a month
Located on a tree-lined street right off California Street, 448 Mariposa Avenue is just minutes from downtown Mountain View and within biking distance to Google, Symantec, LinkedIn and other nearby employers. The location offers easy access to great dining and shopping options in downtown Mountain View and is in close proximity to Highway 101 and 280 and is situated within a 19 minute walk to the Mountain View Caltrain (according to Google Maps).
448 Mariposa consists of 2 separate buildings, with one building in the front and private units behind. The available unit, Unit 4, is located in the private building in the back of the property.
• Top floor unit.
• Approximately 650 sq. ft.
• Hardwood Floors.
• Dishwasher in a Smartly Designed Kitchen.
• One car assigned carport as well as a small storage unit at the front of the parking space.
• Two Large Closets.
• One year lease.
• Sorry, no pets.
• Water and garbage included in the $2395.
• $2495 security deposit.
THE OPEN HOUSE
• The open house is scheduled for Saturday, February 8th from 10:15am to 11:15am. Feel free to e-mail, call or text Steve Appenrodt with any questions.
For more information and showings, please contact: